- Bedard M, Giudice M, Massicotte A. Ottawa General Hospital Parenteral Drug Therapy Manual, 26th Edition. Department of Pharmacy, 2005.
- King JC, Catania PN. King Guide to Parenteral Admixtures. Cutter Lab., Missouri. 1972-2005
- Kowalczyk A. The 2004-2005 Formulary- The Hospital for Sick Children, 23rd Edition. Department of Pharmacy 2004-2005.
- Manufacturer's Literature
- Phelps SJ, Hak EB. Pediatric Injectable Drugs. 7th Edition. American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. 2004
- Taketoma CK, Hodding JH, Kraus DM. Pediatric Dosage Handbook, 11th Edition. Lexi-Comp Inc. 2001-2002.
- Trissel LA. Handbook of Injectable Drugs, 13th Edition. American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. 2005
Please be advised that the on-line CHEOnet version of this manual is the most up to date version. All directors responsible for the area need to ensure that the most up to date information is printed and placed in the manual.
The information contained on this website is provided for informational purposes only, as a guide to assist physicians, nurses and other healthcare providers in deciding on the appropriate care required for a particular patient. At all times, physicians, nurses and other healthcare providers must exercise their independent clinical judgment, based on their knowledge, training and experience, taking into account the specific facts and circumstances of each patient, when deciding on the appropriate course of investigation and/or treatment to recommend in a particular clinical situation.
CHEO has made every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is as current and accurate as possible. However, changes can occur due to ongoing research and the constant influx of new information. Where possible, hospitals and healthcare practitioners should verify the information before acting on it.
Reliance on any information in this website is at the user's own risk. CHEO is not responsible or liable for any harm, loss or other consequences from the use or misuse of the information on this website.